High Quality Natural Food Antixidants Ascorbic Acid at Low Price
Ascorbic Acid is a white or slightly yellow crystals or powder,a little acid.m.p.190ºC-192ºC,easily soluble in water,a little soluble in alcohol and uneasily soluble in Ether and chlorofom and other organic solvent.In solid state it is stable in air.Its water solution is easliy mutated when it meets with air.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) is an essential nutrient for human being. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that protects the body from the threat of free radicals, and vitamin C is also a coenzyme. It's widely exists in all kinds of fresh fruits and vegetables.
The main functions of vitamin C are as follows:
1. Participate in the hydroxylation reaction. The hydroxylation reaction is a necessary step for the synthesis or decomposition of many important substances in the body. Vitamin C must be involved in the hydroxylation process.
1). Promote collagen synthesis. When vitamin C is lacking, collagen synthesis is impaired, leading to scurvy.
2). Promote the synthesis of neurotransmitters (serotonin and norepinephrine).
3). Promote hydroxylation of steroids. Patients with high cholesterol should be given adequate vitamin C.
4). Promote the hydroxylation and detoxification of organic matter or poison. Vitamin C can enhance the activity of mixed-function oxidases and enhance the detoxification (hydroxylation) process of drugs or poisons.
2. Reduction effect. Vitamin C can be oxidized or reduced in the body, so it can be used as a hydrogen donor and as a hydrogen acceptor, playing an important role in the redox process in the body.
1). Promote the formation of antibodies. The high concentration of vitamin C helps reduce the cystine in food protein to cysteine, thereby synthesizing antibodies.
2). Promote the absorption of iron. Vitamin C can reduce the hard-to-absorb trivalent iron to easily absorbed divalent iron, thereby promoting iron absorption. In addition, it can also make the sulfhydryl group of ferrous complexase and other enzymes in an active state, in order to effectively play a role, so vitamin C is an important auxiliary drug for the treatment of anemia.
3). Promote the formation of tetrahydrofolate. Vitamin C can promote the reduction of folic acid to tetrahydrofolate, so it has a certain effect on megaloblastic anemia.
4). Maintain the activity of sulfhydrylase.
1. Detoxification. After supplementing a large amount of vitamin C in the body, it can alleviate the toxic effects of heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, and arsenic on the body.
2. Prevent cancer. Many studies have shown that vitamin C can block the synthesis of carcinogen N-nitroso compounds and prevent cancer.
3. Scavenging free radicals. Vitamin C can be converted into semi-deoxyascorbic acid and dehydroascorbic acid by supplying electrons step by step to remove super-negative oxygen ions, hydroxyl radicals, organic free radicals and organic peroxy radicals in the body; re-reducing tocopherol free radicals Tocopherol, the ascorbic acid free radical generated by the reaction can be reduced to ascorbic acid under certain conditions by the system enzyme of NADH2.
25kgs/carton; 22tons per 20GP (without pallets)
1. 24Hour-On-Line Professional Quick Response.
2. 15years of Exporting Experience to more than 20 countries all over the world.
3. Fast delivery within 10working days after payment.
4. Flexible payment methods: TT, LC, DP, Western Union, Paypal.
5. Professional guide on your purchase strategy based on market trendency.
Q1: Can I get some sample?
A: Sure. Free sample of 50-200grams can be provided upon request.
Q2: What's your quality assurance?